LEEDS FREESTYLE KICKBOXING WELCOMES YOU
AT THIS TIME WE CANNOT OPERATE ANY CLASSES
HOWEVER FREESTYLE STUDENTS
CAN USE THE GYM FACILITIES DURING USUAL OPENING TIMES
WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!
1) Gym use MUST be pre booked only. Please don't turn up if you haven't booked in!
2) Please do not gather in groups outside - wait in the car and please don't turn up early.
3) Doors will not be opened until we are ready.
4) No spectators please drop off or wait outside in the car.
5) Please arrive ready just take off shoes & socks and ready to train..
6) If you feel ill STAY AWAY!
7) Temperature will be taken on arrival.
8) Please use the QR code to scan in, hand sanitise on ARRIVAL and leaving.
9) Please bring your own equipment. There is none available to lend out. See Reg Jones if you wish to purchase any.
10) Padwork can only be done as a social bubble. Under 18's can pair with any under 18, but not adults.
11) One at a time in the toilets..
12) Spray and sanitise your own training area and equipment with spray provided after training.
13) Please leave as soon as possible after the class to avoid crossing over with the next one.
MONDAY - Reg
7.45 - 9.00pm MIXED
WEDNESDAY - Reg
7.45 - 9.00pm MIXED
SATURDAY - Reg
1.30pm - 3.00pm MIXED
One to one lessons still available mornings and afternoons.
Contact me on here or by phone to prebook classes or to voice any concerns.
MORE ABOUT US
Have you ever wanted to learn a martial art but found it too daunting to go for that first lesson?
Leeds Freestyle Kickboxing welcomes everyone with open arms. The first lesson is FREE so why not come down to one of our classes and try it out.
We pride ourselves on a friendly and relaxed atmosphere to achieve success in terms of fitness, self-confidence and ability, with a passion for the sport.
The club is currently run by Sifu Reg Jones. He is assisted by his black belt students.
Leeds Freestyle has been established over 40 years, combining traditional martial arts with modern training techniques to create a system suitable for the generation of today.
A kickboxing club which is experienced in a wide range of martial arts.
Helping Students Grow
Leeds Freestyle Kickboxing would not be the same without our Sifu Reg Jones.
Chief Instructor at
Leeds Freestyle Kickboxing
Practising for 44 years
Kickboxing, Kung Fu, Taichi, Taekwondo, Karate, Preying Mantis, Boxing, Weapons, Self-defence, sampled most styles.
locally, Nationally and World levels